Have you finally met you’re forever and you’re ready to take her home with you? For many folks, the visa process can be daunting so they choose to have a visa service do the work for them.
If you found your Filipina forever through ChristianFilipina.com then chances are they recommended FilipinoVisa to you. That’s why it shouldn’t surprise you that both companies are owned by the same guy. So, is filipinavisa.com legit?
This is a full visa assistance agency. They make sure your paperwork is in order to get your bride (or groom) to America. This is a premium service which charges a premium price. Check their current price They report a 0% failure rate which is great but they also charge more than other agencies. People use this company because they want literally everything taken care of for them. They will even pick up your bride to be from the airport, provide a hotel, and give her a ride to the US embassy where the interview will take place.
Here’s a snapshot of their Better Business Bureau profile
While they have no customer complaints they don’t have any reviews either. That being said if someone felt screwed over by them I don’t see why they wouldn’t have taken the time to write a complaint or bad review against them.
If you’re at this point where you’re researching visa options then you already know that the k-1 fiancee visa is the best option to get your bride to America easily and quickly. This is what they specialize in.
How to get a K-1 Fiancee Visa
On the surface getting a K-1 fiancee visa doesn’t seem that difficult.
- You file a petition with USCIS
- She files a petition at the US Embassy or Consulate
- You go in for an interview
- She goes in for an interview separately and VOILA!! Your bride to be is with you in the USA
Well not quite…
Things you should know before using them or any visa preparation service
There are a few things that you should know prior to using FilipinaVisa.com or any visa preparation service for that matter.
- No visa agency can guarantee results. It’s ultimately up to Uncle Sam if your lover gets to come or not
- No visa agency can make the government work faster. When they say slogans like ‘get your visa faster’ what they mean is that they will check your documents and make sure they are free from errors that could delay the process and to prepare for any potential hangups
- If you don’t meet the income requirements then chances are high your petition will be denied. This is one of the top reasons for k-1 visa denials so don’t believe any agency that says they can flub the numbers to get you approved. In fact, that might be considered immigration fraud which is punishable with up to a $250,000 fine and 10 years in prison.
The process can take anywhere from 6 months to 3 years and involves over 100 pages of paperwork. One mistake could derail your application for months or indefinitely. Yikes! This is why many people choose to have a service do the leg work for them and guide them through the process.
Filipinavisa.com is one of the smaller companies as it was just started in 2013. I am basing my recommendation of them on the reputation of Christian Filipina. I’ve seen many many different dating sites and Christian Filipina is the vanguard of Filipina online dating with over 1000 success stories. You can read my full review of Christian Filipina here. For that reason, I can confidently recommend you check Filipino Visa out yourself to see if they are right for you.